Tender Writing Courses
New to tendering? Looking to improve your tender strategy and bids? Whether a novice or an experienced tender writer, Darlo’s training provides hands-on, practical lessons to help you win more business.
The workshop examines three key areas of tendering:
- Explore tendering as a business decision and issues for your business surrounding compliance and tenders specific to property and construction,
- Analyse and write key sections of the tender response including executive summaries, introductions, and responses to selection criteria,
- Review techniques and tips to improve the style, tone and quality of your written responses.
Key Benefits of Our Tender Writing Course:
- Insights and examples specific to tendering in property and construction,
- Hands-on writing with lots of exercises and examples,
- Development and growth strategies to win more and better business,
- Techniques and tips to apply to your tenders immediately,
- Keys to recognise mistakes you want to avoid,
- Improvements in strategy and focus,
- Worked examples of tender responses,
- Learn how to meet more deadlines and gain control over your workload.